Friday, March 5, 2010

Pseudostrabismus

That is what the doctor said Evan has. And that means that he has nothing wrong with him at all. So NO surgery!! They still want him to go back in four months to dilate his eyes and check his vision (distance and such).
Today I have work all day. As soon as Danny comes home, I have to go in. Ew. This is going to suck royally. At least I have tomorrow off though!
I really love my husband. I mean, we have lots of little arguments, but what married couple doesn't? He is really a great man and a great father. Seriously though, I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else and I am so glad that we found each other. It was almost like fate. I am so happy that we have a little family too. I love being a step-mom and I love having my son. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I'm sure a lot of people (especially at Shaw's) think that my son was an accident or a mistake, or even that I intentionally got pregnant and then pressured Danny into marrying me. All of the above are not true. Danny and I fully planned on our son and our marriage together. There were no real surprises or misleading of each other. I think that is why we have a good relationship and why we love each other. The honesty is a relationship is so important and dishonesty is what really tears a relationship apart. I never lie to Danny about anything. He knows all of my thoughts, feelings, and intentions. I lay everything out on the table for him and I know he appreciates it, because he tells me all the time.
I think it is funny when people think that we wont last or that our child was the result of deceit. They don't know us and they couldn't imagine the love we have.
Envy is an ugly thing.

-Kimmy

Photo of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment