Sunday, March 7, 2010

Big Boy & Lovely Weather

(Evan 12 days old)
(Evan 9 months)

I can't believe he is already 9 months old. He is so big now! He's a weird kid though. He likes to suck/chew on socks instead of a pacifier. He eats like a cow and sleeps forever. He makes the weirdest sounds I have ever heard--from high squeals to low growls. I don't know any other baby like him.
In 3 months he will be a year old. That is crazy. I can't believe so much time has passed. He is growing into a beautiful boy. Danny makes good looking kids :).
I often wonder what Evan will be like when he gets older. Will he be a quiet independent child or a energetic playful child that requires much attention? Will he be a troublemaker or a good boy? Will he play rough or be a cautious gentle child? I am so excited to see what he becomes and I know that no matter who he is I will love him and do anything I can to help him if he struggles with life, just like I would with any child.

It is nice out today. It was pretty nice out yesterday too. I hope that it is a sign of Spring coming and that it will only get nicer from now on. I'm so sick of the snow. I want to be able to go out and enjoy the weather instead of hibernating indoors. I can't wait to take the kids to the park, zoo, and other awesome places. I love Spring and Summer.


80frr gggggggggr jhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(That was from Evan)

-Kimmy

Photo of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment