Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Defense.

I'm relatively excited that I have today off. The last place I want to be today is Shaw's. That place is ridiculous.
I'm going to take this chance right now to defend myself on the things I have said about Kristina. I never said anything along the lines of "I don't like her" or anything violent/mean. In fact, I stated several times that I love her. The reason I vent here about her actions/attitude is because I DO care about her and I want her to grow up to be a happy and well-adjusted child. She already has a difficult and uncommon situation (parents that were never really together, both dating/married to another person, and now two new half-siblings). Structure and stability is what she needs. I just want her to learn to follow rules and be polite. It isn't okay for a 4-year-old to yell at her parents. She needs structure so that she can be healthier. She is always sick and now she has a cavity. We need to step up and put a little more effort into helping her eat better and improve her daily routine with us (eating, sleeping, hygiene, etc.)
So if I didn't love this kid, why would I spend so much time and effort talking about her and how I want her to become a better person?

Tomorrow I have to take Evan to see an Opthamologist because his pediatrician thinks his left eye has a central strabismus (looks inward too much; cross eyed). I'm really nervous about taking him tomorrow because if there is a problem, he might have to have surgery in his eye. That scares the shit out of me. I don't know if I can handle anymore health problems with him. It's so sad.

-Kimmy

Photo of the Day:
Kristina & Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment